ALODERMA Luxury Aloe Hydrating Set
Every step of a hydrating skin ritual is captured in the Luxury Aloe Hydrating set, featuring all of our hydrating products from our Hydrating line. Every product is this set contains organic Aloe Vera as the primary ingredient along with specially formulated botanicals designed to hydrate and moisturize your skin.
This is a fantastic set for those needing a extra hydration in their skin care routine. Pamper yourself or someone special that could benefit from Fresh Aloe Skin Care with this deeply hydrating set.
This 7 piece set includes:
1. Aloe Hydrating Cleanser: Aloe Hydrating Cleanser forms a gentle, moisture-rich lather to deeply cleanse and exfoliate the skin. Botanical components unique to fresh Aloe Vera help purify skin naturally and without irritation leaving skin refreshed and hydrated. Contains 75% fresh organic aloe vera.
How to use: Always start with clean skin to remove any oils or environmental debris that may have accumulated. Squeeze a nickel size amount onto wet hands and work into a lather. Massage onto dampened face and neck. Concentrate on any areas of excessive dryness, roughness, or impurities. Rinse with warm water. Use twice daily, morning and night.
2. Aloe Hydrating Toner: ALODERMA introduces a toner that not only refines skin texture, but also hydrates. The Aloe Hydrating Toner combines active Aloe nutrients with black oat seed extract and hyaluronic acid to enhance skin’s ability to absorb and retain moisture, leaving skin feeling hydrated with a healthy, natural glow. Contains 89% fresh organic aloe vera
How to use: Toners help to shrink pores and restore your skin’s pH balance. After cleansing, apply 5-6 drops to a fresh cotton pad. Smooth over entire face and neck region, concentrating on areas of excessive dryness and impurities. Do not rinse off. Use twice daily, morning and night. Allow your toner to dry before moving on to Step 3.
3. Aloe Hydrating Serum: Enriched with hyaluronic acid and tamarind seed extract, Aloderma's Aloe Hydrating Serum (essence) instantly infuses skin with moisture and nourishment while forming a protective barrier on skin to lock in moisture all day long. It leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Contains 64% fresh organic aloe vera.
How to use: After cleansing and toning, apply over face and neck. Gently massage or pat until absorbed. Use twice daily, morning and night.
4. Aloe Hydrating Moisturizer: The Aloe Hydrating Moisturizer was designed as a light and easily absorbed moisturizer with hyaluronic acid and extract from Black Oat Seed and Shea Butter to lock in moisture, creating soft, silky skin. Featuring organic Aloe Vera as the primary ingredient, this moisturizer will replenish skin with hydrating nutrients leaving skin moisturized and glowing. Contains 77% fresh organic aloe vera.
How to use: After cleansing and toning, apply over face and neck in light, circular strokes. Gently massage until absorbed. Use twice daily, morning and night and for extra hydration apply the Aloe Hydrating Cream at night.
5. Aloe Hydrating Cream: Organic Aloe Vera is enriched with natural Shea Butter and Hyaluronic Acid to infuse skin with deep hydration and nourishment. Beta-Glucan and Allantoin strengthens skin’s protective barrier to lock in moisture all day long, leaving skin nourished and soft. Contains 70% fresh organic aloe vera.
How to use: For dry skin and for added support when the humidity starts to drop, add a cream to your ritual. ALODERMA creams offer deep moisturizing without feeling overly heavy or greasy on the skin. Apply over face and neck in light, circular strokes. Gently massage until absorbed. Use twice daily, morning and night when in need of extra hydration or dry environmental conditions.
6. Aloe Hydrating Facial Sheet Masks: Designed to restore skin’s protective barrier, enhance moisture levels and reduce roughness by preventing trans-epidermal water loss (TEWL), Aloderma's Hydrating masks leave skin hydrated, soft, and supple. Bioactive Aloe Vera Juice and botanical nutrients are formulated with hyaluronic acid to create the Aloderma Aloe Hydrating Mask. Contains 87% fresh organic aloe vera.
How to use: Spread the mask on your face, then peel off the blue layer and lightly press the mask into your skin. Relax while natural botanical nutrients absorb into skin. Remove the mask after 15-20 minutes. For first time users, use one mask per day for five days for best results. Then use one mask every three days to keep skin moisturized and radiant.
7. Pure Aloe Vera Gel: Aloderma's Pure Aloe Vera Gel delivers the benefits of Aloe Vera in its natural state to moisturize, nourish, repair, soothe, and improve overall skin elasticity while infusing with essential, natural nutrients. Pure Aloe Vera Gel is a natural first step in face and body skin care while also being well suited for scalp and hair application. Our Pure Aloe Vera Gel contains 99% organic aloe vera straight from the source.
How to use: Apply evenly and gently massage into skin on your face, body, or scalp in the morning or throughout the day. At night, use as a hydrating and nourishing mask. Leave on skin and allow to absorb.